New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com

IP:108.60.148.115:7783 [24/7 - Switched Hosts]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hossien Newman : BANNED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Welsh

Hossien Newman : BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Hossien Newman : BANNED   Hossien Newman : BANNED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 pm

His IG name?: Hossien Newman
Reason he was banned: Rage Quit, as he raged quitted to me as an insult. He left because he wamted the admins powers as Co leader. He left after i warned him to stop continuing about it..
Admin that banned this person is: Mr. Welsh
Any other comments/questions from the admins: He was being a noob, being a child, he does NOT diserve to play, he raged quitted that he said I QUIT!! so i take it that he might somtime come back on.. if he does.. he's banned, a surpise for him. Atleast no fucking worry for the Co owner thingy as he was complaining about in SS i sent to Mark Shade.

This is a locked thread to show you who impotantly has been banned, to state who has been banned and why from the admin team.

-------------------------
The Admin Team
-------------------------
Back to top Go down
Mr. Welsh

Hossien Newman : BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hossien Newman : BANNED   Hossien Newman : BANNED I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Mark Shade can reply, but others who post will be deleted unless its Tony with Marks Permision
Back to top Go down

Hossien Newman : BANNED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com :: Out Of Character[OOC] :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: