New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com

IP:108.60.148.115:7783 [24/7 - Switched Hosts]

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Welsh

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Empty
PostSubject: The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia   The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 am

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Richard-1
Story Part one
It's only the begining
It was a busy day, lots of people passing by and a big traffic in this city of Los Santos. Nearby Only a few

muscled men at this strip club, guarded the main hall of the place. Something was going on, and everyone knew

that.

The club was known as a place where the Bratva would hang out and it was no secret to anyone as the mafia was

pretty wide known. Someone was coming out of the strip club while being surrounded by a group of sharp dressed

men, it was the leader of the bratva Ivan Petrovic and his son beside him Aleksandr Petrovic he was a outsider

and he had to climb the ranks like his father did. Aleksandr has being doing jobs for his father for months now,

he has been officially recruited in the mafia and made his father proud in a few months work.

Time goes by...
two years passed, Aleksandr climbed the ranks of Generalinaya, he was able to decide on some of the deals, giving

orders and help with an advice. He assigned a few freshmons for a simple deal. He told one of the guys to call

him when the deal would be over, Aleksandr thought about time and estimated that the deal should end in maximum

one hour. he waited... that hour was long gone but he didn't receive the call. He gathered a few people and went

to check the place out, they arrived less than 15 minutes and theview was really awful, blood everywhere dead and

burnt bodies of the Bratva members, The bratva Meat factory was burnt down.

Aleksandr and his followers explored the burnt factory, all they could see was ak47s on the floor next to pool of

bloods with bodies and then eventually Aleksandr found his fathers body on the floor with a bullet to his head,

Aleksandr sighed and cried quietly then his followers came " Alek? " and quickly Alek rubbed his face, hiding the

tears and the followers spoke once more " oh... " and they found alek's father dead body in a pool of blood, he

didn't want to loose anymore men, he wanted to expand more. Be more popular, but that won't happen in LS Alek

thought to himself... Few days later as they sent words to the men of the bratva. They've all set a meeting on

May Friday 27th at the nightclub in Montgomery a few miles away from LS.

Bad news always comes first
Aleksandr spoke gently greeting them.. "Hello my comrades, today we're here to speak of our recent actions with

our lost men and about my father" and he sighs and begins to speak again "I will not witness anymore of this you

all understand me?" and he begins to raise his voice with the next sentence he speaks "You understand?!, we

cannot risk anymore of these lives for some stupid resources in LS!". After hours of speech and chatting with the

boys of the bratva, they were all told that they had to move to Montgomery and stay there, there was a few men

there resisting the offer about their families.. as it began with a man speaking, "Comrade, i can't i have my own

family in LS to look after.. if your going to force me.. then i guess i'll resist i am sorry.. life comes first.

Aleksandr begins to speak.. "Life does come first, if you disobey this order there will be no life there, the men

are after us, you have no army if you leave you die." The man responds "No" and Aleksandr sighs deeply and begins

to speak once more " Men,.. shoot this fool" And then the sounds of unstrapping of the Aks and then the sound of

gunfire towards the body of the man on this very cofee table.. He was dead, a pool of blood on the chair to

floor..

Travel Sick
Aleksandr and his men has followed his footsteps towards Montgomery, starting a new life of crime and making

money. They wanted to live in a small town, less troubles and more freedom. Aleksandr has been searching for some

places to start his factory/warehouse of his crafts with Aks to sell. And yet since the death of the nightclub in

montgomery it has been 2 years growing bigger and bigger. A fact that one man has been recruited in the mafia or

one dies every day. While Aleksandr was at a local pub down at montgomery, he ran into one of his bestfriends

since highschool when he was young, Nikolia Bravoka, and they chatted about the Bratva, he said he'd offer him a

great spot to help him throughout the Bratva. And few years later its at christmas and Nik is now Alek's Right

hand man.

A Torturing Christmas
Its 20th of December near the days of Christmas, Aleksandr was with his men torturing some black man from

Dillimore in Blueberry abandoned DMV, the bratva was trying to gain information from the man about his drug

dealings with any other gangs. After hours of torture they found out that he sells only to civilians. This

location of the torture was in a meat factory with dead butchers shot a few days ago. This man was no use giving

the details they seek, they brought in Aleksandr towards the man. Aleksandr speaks gently.. "information is the

greatest key to success my friend.." he begins to speak again " I know you have nothing else to say and that you

are not involved.. but we cannot allow witnesses and mostly.. we must take the money.." Aleksandr looks towards

the man's wallet that is on Aleksandr's hand a bunch of hundred dollars and Aleksandr smirks. The man speaks in

fear "wha.. wha'! plea- please! i didn't do any harm please!" Aleksandr smirks as the man moans. Aleksandr slowly

takes out his deagle, asking the men to let the man go on the floor of blood. Aleksandr then smirks again even

more and then aims his gun towards the man's face.. The man replies "PLease!" and Aleksandr replies gently "I

wrote a poem to a girl i loved once.. she put her name onto the poem and gave it to another boyfriend who she

cheated on me... and that made me angry.." the tortured man replies again "Wh-y are you.. you telling me this?"

Aleksandr smirks and pulls the trigger aiming towards the man's face and the bullet shoots so fast into the man's

forehead. Nikolia asked him a question after exercuting this tortured man. "You're one sick cold blooded killer

comrade, and thats what we like about you, Welcome home" and Aleksandr smirks once more..

"Things has changed"
Aleksandr turns around slowly as he smirks along his comrade's comment, he continues to walk outside the

meatfactory. As he exits there lay a Washington back left door lying open for Aleksandr to enter, as he enters

his driver shuts the door and heads in the driver seat. Aleksandr sighs taking out his classic old phone of his

from his coat dialing some numbers... a girl answers "Daddy?.." Aleksandr answers slowly after a sigh "Eh, hello

there Liz, how are you my pumpkin? the girl replies " i missed you, why havn't you come home at christmas? and my

mom been crying all night talking to her sisters.." Aleksandr sighs once again and speaks "Look liz i'll be back

soon, get your mother on the phone" Liz replies "fine" and she yells her mother to get the phone from bed and she

answers... Aleksandr speaks " Sarah?".... Sarah replies " what ever you are doing we're through, you've missed

christmas and you promised. You let us down, liz is coming with me down somewhere you won't go finding us..."

Aleksandr sighs slowly and hears the phone being hung up and then sighs once more and sits up and he starts to

grab his phone really hard and threw it through the open window of the car.

"Life is no longer first"
Aleksandr is at his private rooms at the nightclub, thinking about the phone call... Aleksandr then grabbed the

phone on the desk(not his phone) and gathered around some members of the bratva in his private rooms. Aleksandr

said "Alright comrades, we didn't get any intel from that drug man we tortured but it'll bring some attention

atleast at some point. I've got men telling me that theres been some new store set up at dillimore, thats where

we're heading boys". Few hours later Aleksandr and his followers in 10 full seated black washingtons after hours

preparing and reloading/readying the Ak47s then they drove towards dillimore around the corner at the old PD,

near was the bar called the Pump. Aleksandr and his men parked their cars and entered the building with Spas

shotguns on the left, Aks on the right and deagles at the middle entering the building with no fear. There was a

old man with a stupid beard, Aleksandr speaks calmy.. "We've heard you're new around here, isn't that right

boys?" "Yeah!" the Bratva followers yelled. Aleksandr speak again, raising his voice a little, "Put you're hands

up or we'll fucking shoot your leg and torture you to death!" "YEAH!" the followers yells again. The bartender

yells "Fine please stop i didn't want to cause any harm please don't hurt me!". Aleksandr takes out his silver

deagle holding it up and using it to show off at the bartender. He speaks "Then put your fucking hands off and

let the money flow to us". The bartender agreed and placed his hands up while sobbing. Aleksandr's followers took

out a black bag at the back of the crowd and took the money out of the cash register. The Bratva set back the bag

in the cars, then they opened their trunks taking out some made Cocktails they all stood around the pub, two men

aiming the entrance daring no one to exit or enter. And then the men surrounding it lit their cocktails with

their lighters and yelled " For the Bolshevik Bratva!!! " And they all threw it around the pub, putting it on

flames then they ran into the cars and drove back towards Montgomery to hide. On the way there Aleksandr's

mission was successful, they've got the money they need to make some deals around...
Ready... Set.. Action!
Its 8'oclock at the club, Alek's followers chatting along with him, one of the boys were complaining about having

our own bigger area, saying that the mafia needs to expand bigger as Alek agreed. Few months of work of searching

around montgomery and warehouses in the area, they researched the history/information of these areas, as in those

finishing months. They found a nice looking warehouse they wanted to take over, at north Montgomery near the gas

station. Alek was pleased with the work they did and it's time was not wasted. as for alek he gave one of his men

a silence pistol inscase of screwups and for distractions needed. Then for Alek he planned out the assault of

this warehouse to take over, planning who should go from the back door and who should lead these teams parts of

the warehouse. After a few days of planning these attacks they made their decisions final to have one team of

russians to distract the warehouse from the back door and for the rest to flank around the warehouse and to break

into the windows while the warehouse was distracted from the back entrance of russians, while the warehouse

employees argue and pleasing them to leave at the back, the assault team flanked into the windows will sneak

behind getting out their garote wires. While the emplyees distracted the assault team counted for 3 seconds "

[Whispers]: one, two, three!" and each of these russians that ran towards the employee's back and strangled them

to death. Alek was at the club and received a call from the assault team, Alek answers it and replies "Their

dead?" A man of the bratva replies " Yes comrade, just like you asked." Alek smirks and replies again "Good, good

my comrade. We need to keep this mission silent, assassinate all those left over with your best. Once the mission

is done, the police will not hear of it as we hide these bodies and there will be nothing but silence of these

deaths, Good luck." Alek hangs up his new posh black phone into his pocket.
The team gathered the distraction team with them, they all explained what to do and one of them took out a small

drawn paper of the building, as they were presenting the ways on this map where there should be some employees of

the ubilding they finished off with the explaining and then they all took out the garote wires smirking along

eachother. There was two ways inside in the room they are in now, one the door to some office, likely for the

high in commands and another at the room of crates and other items with some trucks. The Assault part went left

towards the Warehouse Room hiding behind the walls of the enterance, as for the suprise team went right towards

the one room office. The suprise team entered the room slowly and quietly and they saw one man on a call his back

facing towards the team, they guarded the room and let one of them run towards the man and strangle him while the

other watches the back of the assassing of the officeman. The assassin approaches him slowly.. straighents his

wire slowly right behidn the man then quickly placing it over his head towards the neck and then pulling the wire

behind as hard as he could, letting the man fall off the chair towards the ground choking slowly and slowly.. and

then he died, the killer of this man looked back and gave a signal that it was clear, the team returned to the

club south of the building and now is left is the assault team.
The assaulting team here lies behind the entrance room corridor hiding behind the wall of it, they gave a signal

of a count "one, two, three, GO!" whispered the men and they saw 6 men, each seperated, two to left, two to right

and one to middle. The middle approaches the two emplyees with a silence pistol he got from alek. He then aims

towards the two men quickly shooting both of them. he shot one and missed the other and he heard it then one of

the team behind strangled him as the empployee was alerted of the nearby death, as for the rest they all

strangled the rest employees once the gunshot missed. They were all exercuted, Alek received a call from the

person who shot with the pistol and alek answered "Good Job, the suprise party has finished their part, it is

time for you to return to the club after you hide these bodies.

While the Assault team of the bratva was arriving, aleksandr decided to make a call to his wife and he got up

from the couch, turned his TV off and picked the the phone.

** RING RING **
Sarah grabs her remote on her left on the couch and pauses it and Liz moans " Why did you pause it?" Sarah

replied quietly " We have a phone call dear... " Sarah picks up the phone, answering it.

Sarah : Hello?
** Aleksander sighs and speaks.. **
Alek : Hey Sarah , can we talk somewhere in private?
Sarah : Look i'm not talking to you ever again, you've missed Liz's Parties and Christmas.
Alek : I had to work!
Sarah : So you had to work on Xmas day and her birthdays? Its like you don't even care about her at all..
Alek : Look *sighs* We have to meet, i want to see Liz.
Sarah : You're too late, if you don't see her at all which is whats important for her and what she wants then

don't bother starting now! *Hangs Up*
Alek : Damn you Fucking fat pig!

Aleksandr was in a rage, he threw his phone again through the window out of his room.
The team arrived and they witnessed the phone throwing and they decided to speak calmy towards him "Whats wrong

comrade? another phone broke eh..". Aleksandr turns around still in his sulking rage and replies in a deep angry

voice "we need to return to LS... and we have our first assignment ready..., just go gather the men we're heading

home.. " The followers spoke once more " Wha-" Alek interupted him "The warehouse was nothing" Alek turns around

slowly.. turning his back on the men behind him. The followers spoke again alittle annoyed "We spent ages finding

this warehouse you liked..., but i do miss LS.." The followers left alek in peace and went to gather the men as

Alek requested.

Aleksandr's Followers all came parking outside the club all in black cars or white. Either Washington or some

fancy posh cars. Alek heard the chatter, he went out through the front door, he smiles as he see's all of his

comrades. Alek spoke happily "Nice numbers eh *Chuckles* alright open the doors for me. And as alek entered the

door of one of the cars. He told the driver to contact all the members of the bratva through radio to head to

destination of Jefferson Motel.

Alek was chatting to his driver as the journey continued, he said..

Alek : "You ever had a family Comrade?"
Driver : Yeah, once my wife left me for not showing up at some parties.. but hey i work for the Bratva, they may

stop our relations but they pay well and i don't give a fuck about my wife.."
Alek chuckles and replies once more "I had a family, i suppose you're right, we could just ignore em out of our

lives"..

After hours of the journey they reached into LS on the highway, they stopped in for the Paytoll and the driver

paid and continued down to the right to exit the highway. As they exits the area, they went west towards this

Motel and then they spotted it on the right as they pass for around after ten mins of the paytoll stop. The

bratva were parked behind, asking on radio what they should do and the driver of Alek asked him what should they

do , telling alek everyone is asking on the radio... Alek suddenly speaks calmly "Tell them to wait here, i have

business to do, you said to ignore families right? well this is the only way and besides more trouble woulded of

came if i don't do this. The driver asked "What ar- are you going to do?" Alek smiled at him with a look "I think

you know". Alek shuts the door of the black car washington and walks into the motel to the Seventh floor. When

he reached their he looked for the door number "78" As he found it on the right as he goes up the stairs he takes

out a small 9mm from his big coat pocket and from that pocket holding the gun on his left hand, he picks up a

supressor from his right hand from the pocket and he screws it onto his gun with a sigh. He knocks onto the door,

hiding the gun behind him. Sarah showed up after opening the door with Liz holding her hand.. Sarah speaks slowly

"go awa-" Alek interupted "No, i've had it with you, Business comes first. Alek draws out his gun from behind

aiming it at Sarah face "Any last words Sarah?" he said. And Sarah spoke "Wai-" Alek shot her in the forehead

interupting her speech and she falls to the floor... a blood forming into a big pool. Liz's hand was no longer

held from Sarah as she falls, liz cries and runs towards her bedroom..
Alek reloads his gun and speaks " oh come on liz, show yourself!" alek said.. Liz shouted " I thought you loved

me!". Alek looked down at Sarah and looks back to the door of her room with a response "I never loved you". Liz

cries even further behind the locked door in her room. Alek approaches the door aiming his gun at the door, he

shoots rapidly at the door and then he could see a small blood pool coming through the floor of the door and

speaks "Bullets can go through wood my dear.." Alek walks out putting his gun away and walks back into the car

after down the stairs. The driver spoke " dead? " Alek nods slowly..
The lined up cars all drove back towards the West of LS to the beach house one owned by his cousin Lenny, they

spoke about moving in there till they find a place to live, ofcourse lenny does not know of the mafia and the

risks of Alek at his location, will he find out?

Alek woke up in the morning, his guys have gone renting some place in Temple area north. Alek got himself changed

into his favouite suit and sat at the dinnertable eating some cornflakes he got from the cupboard, Lenny enters

the kitchen grabbing the open cornflakes case left on the table and grabs himself a bowl of cornflakes then sits

down with Alek. He speaks to alek "So, going to tell me?" Alek replied while being annoyed asked the question

"What?", "What happened with you? leaving LS then came back and now your living in my house" Lenny said. Alek

looked at lenny "Remember those days when you kept joking about this mafia thingy your wife caught me doing that

you thought she was joking? Lenny replied "Yeah it was funny as hell man, you kept telling me you are serouisly

but you just keep making me laugh" Lenny chuckled. Alek spoke once more " I told you what i do and you still

don't beleive me so why bother saying it again now fuck off, i'm going."
Alek walked out of the beach house, taking out a cigarette and a lighter from hsi pockets lighting it.., he

inhales the smoke then chucks it to the floor and stepping on it as Lenny's wife past she welcomed Alek "Hello

how are you... " Alek replied get the fuck in the house and he'll explain it. Alek went out towards his black car

which was left over from his bratva members and he drove towards the Temple area north and parked the car.

"Hey hows it going"one of the random bratva members said. Alek replied yeah its fucked

up, listen we better see if that meat factory is still there, see if we can repair it. If its that bad we can

turn it into a warehouse or something. The guy there speaks " yeah lets go Comrade". Alek entered his car again

at the back seat letting the man drive., alek also took out his radio speaking to the rest of his guys telling

them all to meet him at the burnt factory.
The guys arrive there, alek stepped out, ran towards the factory, it was cleaned but no owner came up, it was

shut. Alek spoke " George!", george the driver ran in front of alek "Yes Comrade?" See if you can break the front

door. George the driver nods and ran towards the door, taking out a pistol aiming it at the padlock at the door

and he shoots it open, he nods towards alek. Alek smiled "good job lets go in " he said. Alek and his men all

went in and it felt like the old days of Moscow. This.. is the new begining". Alek smiled

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Cooltext666046123

Komissar
He is the leader of the Bolsheviks, and the most respected man in the faction. He commands in everything related

to the faction, and his members.

Generalinaya
The second in command of the Bolsheviks. He calls the shots when the Komissar isn't around. He is very respected

in the faction, and has a lot of commanding experience, and knows what he's doing.

Polkovnik
This man has earned his big respect in the faction, he usually stays with the Komissar, and special missions are

usually assigned to him.

Lyeitenant
This man began training his command skills, and already is halfway through the ladder, he is supposed to be smart, and have a good sense of leadership.

Byki

More like the bulls, the body guards of the bratva. A official member trustworthy. For these guys are the Ryadovoi's proven rank, they prove good enough and they become a Byki.

Ryadovoi
The basic goon. They have very little, or no respect within the members. They're used to make errands and to produce. They just came in to the faction, and resuming this all, they're freshmen, and they are the muscle of

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Membersj

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia 0BDA143B86D9CBA2D911C3CE9FA8E642
- Komissar -

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Diploh

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Alliesw

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Cooltext5ssssssssssssss

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Nuetrl
[All gangs listed here]

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Cooltext5ssssssssssssss

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia Enemiesm
Back to top Go down

The Bolsheviks Bratva | Большевики Братвa | Russian Mafia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Forums - www.Ciscocityrp.com :: Factions & Gangs :: Gangs-
Jump to: